Terms & Conditions
The material appearing on this website https://alignedadventure.com/ and affiliated pages through this domain (this “Site”), is provided as either information about Aligned Adventure events, people and stories, or as a platform for online connection and community. The owner of this Site, Wild Blue Dream LLC dba Aligned Adventure, and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site. This also applies to any products or services you may purchase through the Site.
Any information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
Please read carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Wild Blue Dream, LLC dba Aligned Adventure, a company registered in Breckenridge, Colorado, USA (“Aligned Adventure”). Aligned Adventure may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
1. Copyright and Trademarks. All materials created by Aligned Adventure on the Site are protected by US copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Aligned Adventure.
2. Use of the Site. The Site offers products, coaching programs, courses, information, and services for sale online which provide information and guidance related to businesses and self-help. Any and all information posted on the Site is intended to be used exclusively for educational purposes. Aligned Adventure is not encouraging you to take any form of action by providing such information, but is simply allowing you to learn about different strategies that may work. You understand that in purchasing these products and perusing through all of the information on the Site, you are doing so at your own risk.
3. Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of Aligned Adventure and Aligned Adventure is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. Aligned Adventure accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of the Site, enable you to connect with Aligned Adventure on various platforms, help Aligned Adventure offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
4. Use License. If we have materials on the Site which you can download, permission is granted to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
a. modify or copy the materials;
b. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
c. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Aligned Adventure at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
5. Cancellations + Refunds. Integrity and keeping your word are the cornerstones of all success. With that in mind, this is how we have drafted our cancellation and refund policy. All coaching packages and courses are final sale and non-refundable. No exceptions.
6. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Aligned Adventure linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire Agreement between you and Aligned Adventure relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Aligned Adventure.
8. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. In no event shall Aligned Adventure or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on Site, even if Aligned Adventure has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
9. Governing Law. Any claim relating to Aligned Adventure’s website shall be governed by the laws of the state of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Indemnity. As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify Aligned Adventure and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.