Are you looking for a way to supercharge your manifestation practice? If so, I’ve put together 12 powerful manifestation journal prompts you can use to gain major momentum right now.
Journaling is my #1 manifestation tool, because it’s a great way to get clear on what you want, release any fears or doubts, and inspire you to take action toward your goals. So if you’re ready to create some wildly amazing experiences in your life, check out these prompts that will help get you there.
Creating a Vision
The most important step in manifestation is to establish a clear vision for your life. Without first deciding what you want, it’s very hard to create it in your reality. If you’re just getting started, try these journal prompts (or even if you’ve done similar visioning exercises before, it can never hurt to get even more clear!).
- What’s one of the biggest dreams you are ready to realize?
- How do you define success? What would it look like for you to be wildly successful?
- What adventures do you want to have that would fill you up at a soul level?
One of the quickest ways to manifest is to feel gratitude for what you already have. As you answer these questions, make sure to tune into how you feel, and really take the time to soak up that emotion. Combine gratitude with eagerness for your future, and you have the perfect recipe to manifest your dreams!
- What are three things that have happened in the last week that you’re grateful for? Why are you grateful for them?
- What does gratitude feel like in your body? Describe it.
- Who is someone you’re thankful for? When you think about this person, how else do you feel?
Identifying (and Releasing) Limiting Beliefs
If you don’t yet have everything you want in life, chances are you have limiting beliefs that are holding you back. Beliefs are simply thoughts we’ve thought on repeat so much, they become ingrained in our subconscious, and we view them as facts. The first step to releasing them? Becoming aware of them! Start getting present to what’s going on head so you can empower yourself to shift once and for all.
- What negative phrases do you say to yourself over and over again? How would you like to shift these phrases?
- Choose one life area you want to improve. Write down 10 thoughts you have about it. What patterns do you notice?
- How are you hard on yourself? What belief is at the root of this pattern? How can you start to shift this belief (even just a tiny bit?)?
Celebrating Your Success (Big or Small!)
Oprah famously said, “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” Coming from a woman who has impacted millions and accomplished an outrageous amount in her lifetime, there is no doubt he’s onto something with this sentiment.
We’re taught to downplay our achievements, but when we take the time to celebrate them, we tune into that successful energy and create even more reasons to celebrate!
- What are 3 successes (big or small) that you want to celebrate?
- When you write out the details of something you are celebrating, how do you feel in your body?
- What’s a way you’ve grown in the last year? How do you want to celebrate this growth?
What manifestation journal prompts have impacted your life the most? Whether it was one from this blog post or elsewhere, share with us in the comments!
PS – Want to make your daily journaling routine even more powerful? Check out our brand new Alignment Candles that help you start your day with intention, and to focus more on the experiences you want to have.
Whether you want to feel more creative, confident, or simply less anxious, these candles will help you do it! Hand-poured and made with only natural, non-toxic ingredients, they’re sure to give you the boost you need to start your day off right.